Today we talked about how we stay safe online when we are at school. We all talked about the new ‘Acceptable Use’ policy we have in school and signed our contracts in Maple and Birch class.
Do you know how to stay safe online?
Our top 5 tips are:
- 1. Use a fun username instead of your real name online, e.g. unicorn77 or spiderpig@12
- Always ask first when you visit a new website, send a new message or download an app.
- Use kind words when you chat with other online users.
- Keep personal information private.
- If something doesn’t feel right, tell an adult.